Goodbye

Hello
It had been quite some time I abandon my blog
and now I'm back
when I am feeling sick, for already 4-5 days
and when I am done with the semester 5 !

I'm happy that I only need to go campus and submit my works
after that I have nothing else to do

YAY

it does makes me feel better
when I know I have nothing big to worry about, anymore
I mean, about the assignment lar
I still have so many problems left behind
like the driving lessons, the rush, the internship, the issue letter, the place to stay and more

thinking about them make me want to puke
now I hope I am sick enough to forget these

I have so much to tell
yet I dunno where to start
things changed and people changed
I changed too
feeling life becomes less motivational
I realized I complained a lot in this semester
which is not a good thing

and I eat less good food but spend more
I spent my money on bad quality food and my assignment of course
I start thinking internship must be good, at least I don't have to buy the art materials and spend money on printing anymore !
I don't need to go KL city or somewhere else with very expensive taxi fees just to do research or buy papers/tools for packaging
for now, this is the very important thing and the only reason I love internship

well, I still dunno how to start
so I just end my post here
will try to share something else when I am in the mood of writing

and yeah, for everyone out there
feel free to borrow me some books to read
best if English so that I can improve my embarrassing language


Goodbye


p/s: I don't think I am having Swine flu, thanks

No comments: