so called Salad `

There is no time provide today
there is also no date to tell
no more weather report as usual as well
because today my mood is duper poor
and I am no mood to check today's date . the time now and the current weather.
anyway
Who Care rite ?

these few days rush for the integrated project
and I am so moody to do this kind of thing
This time I din put much confident on it
it is because I have no idea and once again I don't wish to spoiled the art work
I am so damn worry to spoiled the group work because I used to re-do and re-do
one more thing I don't know I just lost confident this time
I don't dare to tell out my idea and yet I have no idea also
damn myself and my stupid small brain
I am so damn admit myself not enough creative and one more thing
I am scared to break out the box
I am dare not to think out of the box
Thats limit my design and I knew it but can't do anything ..
need more energy to help myself
really

anyway
this coming friday ll be the presentation
and the more interesting part is
coming Saturday is my Malaysian Studies final exam
I am totally no idea what will I answer for it
because I never listen a word from the lecturer
and I too long time never memories anything
No idea will it be ok for me to take this kind of exam
which is about 50% for my sem result
wOootz `
I have no idea how to face it anyway

Besides these disturbing assignments and exam
there is another final project for me
I have to do a A1 coloured canvas for Mr Foad
he is incredible in drawing
and I want to thanks him for my half sem result
I think it make me feel better
but yet I know I am going to spoiled it in this another half of sem
I choose my mum as my subject matter for my final project
and I think either one of them or both ll kill me for sure

Once mentioned about my mum
I think of my dad
who currently sick
and need to do operation next monday
6 days left
and I hope everything go smooth
one more important thing
I need 10 B+ doners on 5th November morning for my dad to do operation
it is because my dad need FRESH blood
thing to remind is
We are just need B+ type blood
no any AB type or O type
I know what are u guys thinking but CANT . sorry . it won't help my dad with this
and for those who can't appear at SJMC at 5 November morning . Don't give me a fake hope and make me disappointed again.
I know you guys is trying to help but it may make me feel worst to give me a hope den soon give me a problem to think of and den come with disappointment.
Anyway
Help me to shout out ..
I need B+ donors at 5November morning at Subang Jaya
for those who interested
you need to go SJMC twice,
1st time do screening and second time donate on the bypass operation date, 5th November, 8.30a.m. until afternoon or 10.30a.m.
It may delay for certain reason.
For whom is willing to donate, please go to bloodbank in SJMC, 5th fLoor, outpatient bLock, and mention my father name.
Thanks a lot !!

Please do not hesitate to contact me as well
Waiting for your good news !! `

* I hope papa will recover soon and have a happy, healthy life *

Besides,
I am talking about today
hour ago
chicken angel asked me to check out the email sent by Rick
I read the email and I am speechless
Yess
I got think of switch to The One Academy
but you know
I can't afford to do this
I need Degree to get higher salary
I knew the dark side of the Bostwana people and I am scared too
but what to do
I have no choice since my family is not that rich as others
even I take loan it may burden me as well
because I may have to return more and get Diploma only
since I can't afford to study oversea as well
so
I Don't think I can switch college anytime I want
I Can't . not I Don't want ...

Sigh
there are so problems to face
and I don't know how long I can stand for it

I am tired
you know ?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, don't worrie, we'll face the problem together.

kongguli said...

pull urself together my dear.

thgs will be better...

good luck and take k ok?for urself, for ur family ...