Before the journey ..

131O07 . Saturday . unknown weather

1540p.m.

Today I wake up at 3p.m.
I am shocked when I looked at the cLock `
First time sleep until so late
and tell u secretly
chicken angeL is still dreaming
LOL

People usually went home yesterday or Thursday ..
and I think most of my friends having good time at home
too bad I still in G'dom
kinda far from my sweetest home
and my lovely family
all has to blame myself not buy the ticket earlier
and force to go back only at tmr 4.30p.m.
* sigh *
never mind
at least I am going back soon
24 hours 45minutes to go ..
( now is 15.45p.m.)

Yest beL went to LUCT
she plan to go out with chicken angeL
they went the Curve
and had nice and delicious meals
Too bad I am not going
because I want to finish my assignments
so I am able to enjoy my holiday at home

but end up I slept for the whole day
raining cats and dogs
I dare not to open my computer
LOL

Oh goddamn it
I miss home crazily
hope to see my family soon
and all in my mind is delicious FOODs

can't wait for the gathering too
gang - sTarZ `
I miss euu !

p/s 24 hours 40 minutes tO go ..

LOVEs,
41

No comments: