Untitled

27092008 . Saturday . Rainy

I am a dead meat, I am so no idea about my uni life now
The endless assignments, the so not responsible lecturers, the meaningless classes, the almost finish anime make me down.
Well, it is holiday now and I do not really happy about that

Term break means more and more assignments follow behind and the God damn it lecturer never fails to spoiled my already not so happy holiday.
He gives us an new assignment to do, and I pretty sure that he actually don't knows what to brief as well.
NO brief paper? I guess it is because this kind of thing actually not exist in this module
you have no idea what to give anymore, then you simply think of something to entertain us
Smart!
You never fail to make me angry and disappointed.

Forget about him,
I still have long assignment list stick on my wall
It is just right on my left hand side
and I always ignore it
because I never success to get anything out of the list.
Sad case

I spent whole day to clean up the bathroom and my place
Very dizzy and headache now
This semester is specially much dusty than last time
I don't know why

What makes my day worse?
It is when I woke up this morning
I am so miss home so I called back
and I found that my dad don't miss me
He don't even wants to talk to me
How pathetic
once mention this I am feeling sad again

Oh yess yess
30th is coming soon
and that day is the big day for Loe and my ex-room mate Jia Ying
wish you two early Happy Birthday here
I guess I am not going to post anything when I'm home
since I want to spend some time with my family who don't miss me =( and I got assignments need to finish up X(

GOD I am looking forward to Chinese New Year
which is long time to wait
why CNY?
because it is the only festival I am really happy about
The family dinner, the friends gathering for days
I love you guys and I think the next CNY is gonna be the last CNY everyone will be really free
soon every single soul I love will go for uni/college
guess life really push us a lot
and we never able to pull the time

Eh li wuen
what would you feel when the whole big gang is all leaving the town for study?
Don't worry
still got some time to go and we are always coming back
Hometown ain't?
The place we ll always come back, even once in a blue moon
People will still come back

Life is complicated and I am feeling so lonely when I actually missed out from everyone's life
plus I never sleep well for months
everyday I sleep, I dream and there are so many stories in my mind
some repeated
some looks so real
some I know it is a dream when I am dreaming
some woke me up
some makes me sleep more than I should

Dream
how long you gonna disturb my sleep
I just want to sleep one night long without dreaming

Help me?

XOXO,
Tzeyee

No comments: