Just a post

06092008 . Saturday . Sun

0937 a.m.

That's so pathetic, I did nothing for my assignments last night.
I was spending time to talk to my house mates and also my roommate,
then I was spending time to take bath and wash my face
At last, shame to tell that I was only eating two 6inch long sandwiches from Subway while watching few episodes One Piece, don't mentions I still spent some time to update my blog and read other blogs.

What a shame, I wasted my time like this
and I went to Antalis office yesterday to buy some papers which cost me 93.60 ringgit
Just for myself - anyway I think I can use them for years if I keep them properly and use it wisely
Somehow, after I purchased the papers only I heard them said my papers prob too thin
and WTF then what should I do?
I couldn't spend anymore for papers since I still have to print and bind?
Besides, I still not even have an idea to design my book yet
thanks my lecturer for not guiding me at all
all he said is just Ok or Do it more, end of the stories
He always gives me very rough thing and don't even pay attention to my words
I am sooooooooooooooo pissed off

And I turned on my alarm clock to wake me up at 8a.m. but I ends up turned it off and sleep until 9 morning something
I did nothing until now and I am still blogging!

Oh my GOD
Just want to talk something before I get crazy, can't scream in the room for my new shy room mate's sake.

Mentioned about my new room mate, shall update some stories soon or sooner.

Out to bed Again,
Tzeyee

p/s you shall slap me hard for don't do anything and duedate is so close.

2 comments:

e Loe said...

awh, what a complicated feelings.

e Loe said...

look like u having a busy life.
rest more =)