Go die - lar

25092008 . Thursday . Sun

I can't believe it had been so long time I never post up something, guess I am too busy, too lazy and addicted to the anime, 'One Piece' and Gossip Girl which I had finished watching all the episodes I have with me.

There are so many things to share with, but due to I didn't post up anything lately, I have no idea the stories behind the pictures I had taken, specially for my blog. And now I had lost all the intention to blog, same to my assignments.

The always postponed due-dates do not urge me to do anything, lecturers never throw out any question when having tutorial. We get the approval easily and we never know when is it actually good or not. It makes me lost my interest on my assignments.

Nobody cares, so do I.

Since I lost the intention to blog, then why I am now blogging?

Oh I had been waiting for my lecturer who promised to see me at 11am until now
6 messages sent, to inform him I'm waiting for him, to remind him to come, to inform him i went to lunch for awhile, to inform him I'm back, to remind him which lab, to inform him i have to switch to another lab since other lecturer is having class.

And none of them is delivered, I called to his place and they told me he went to lunch.
WTF I waited for him from 11 a.m. until now, 2.30 p.m.
I can't think any good reason or excuse he can gives me
so not responsible
He is the one who asked me come to see him today
and that's why I still in the lab alone rather than go back to 512.

I am so not fine with this kind of situation.

I am going to kill the lecturer, I called to the faculty again
he is there and when I told him I am now waiting him at multimedia lab
he told me he cannot see me because he is very busy, asked me to see him tmr in class

...
I wish to slap him real hard! and bang his head with no mercy.

How lucky I am to get this kind of Oh so Responsible lecturer, do he ever sleeps well since he becomes a lecturer?

I guess no when students like me, will curse him time by time.

' go die - lar '

I hate him,
Tzeyee

2 comments:

Quin said...

i'm so happy to see u blogging. i wanted so much to read something but nobody seemed to be updating their blogs lately. so, hang in there, be motivated to blog,ya!

as for that person u wanted to kill so much, dun get so angry.. useless wan..

be good to urself. do ur best! :)

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

tze e , chill !!
dont be so mad
see i tell ya to switch over u tak nak
so many probs occur
siapa boleh tahan ?
if im u.. im alredy going crazy
wil shoot him in his face
burn his car or mayb just burn down the whole campus

u cant learn things that u supposed to learn
that u deserve to learn coz afterall
this is your main purpose of studying design right ?

lkw no good
come to me
im always welcoming u :)

miss u!