Hi, long time no see.

05092008 . Friday . Cloudy

Hi, long time no see. And the reasons why are these :

1 To design a proper book with cover, layout, content etc.
2 Journals ( Design studies' Design managements' Design Heritage' ) - which I don't even do anything yet
3 Photography assignments - 1 exercise and 2 projects - Thanks GOD my group members Quin and Stella done the first exercise and the other 2 is individual work? OMG.
4 Illustrations - 15 metaphors and I don't get 1 yet. - My classmates are already proceed to another step.
5 Typography postcards - to promote the book
6 Visual mind map - What's innovation? Oh No I don't know.
7 Some cutting and pasting works - Thanks to Ernesto.
8 Missed class workshop which is 10% marking and lec don't even gives me other thing to do yet - when only he wants to tell me?
9 The cutting works, printing and binding for the book, as I mentioned earlier, I not yet finish designing and I am stuck now.
10 Design Heritage essay - duedate on Week 8
11 Computer graphic - character design
and the latest assignment which brief today :
12 Packaging design which 10 products in one set for 3 persons in group and 8 products for 2 person in group.


If you ever wonder why I update my blog like once in a blue moon, now you know why.

GOD knows how busy I am for this semester. It's like I have no proper time to rest, I shall sleep more when I can for now. And my health condition is getting worst now, I had applied leaves for 11 days to have a good rest at home but ends up I have to do my assignments there also. Which is very inconvenience and you know, my lecturer didn't replies my emails ..

There are 5 emails and when I go back to campus, asked him why
He told me he thinks he ll see me in class so he waits for me to see him first then only tell me
Ehhhh
11 days ler
if I can see you in class then why I email you? and what's the purpose to send you an email if you won't reply it and you will not remember that?

Aiih I understand your life is not easy but don't make me wait for days with your promise lar
I rather you tell me don't send you email, it's better than you promised me but you didn't do that

Anyway, I shall not complain too much ain't
Thanks for spending time to reply my sms though

Ahhh I have no idea about my book now
Lec don't think my cover is catchy but what am I gonna do about that?
I am stuck and don't know where to look for help =(

I wish I can do something better, always.

and see you guys back soon, hopefully. ( somehow I don't think I can make it )

p/s anime and more anime, am watching One Piece now to relax my mind.

Hug,
Tzeyee

No comments: