safe and sound

12 Jan 08 . Saturday . unknown weather again

0351a.m.

* music playing in the air *

I am here sleepy yet wanted to update my blog here
feel so sorry that days ago I was addicted to wretch
u can say because of I think to type some chinese words to express my feeling
or else u can also say it is because of I love to set those password and hint
it's looked like so fun till I can't stop myself of forgetting blogspot
my bad * bread face - ing *

I swear I won't so easy to change my mind again
ll try my best to keep my loyalty to blogspot


2 months sem break were passed
and many thing changed
chicken angel no longer always by my side when I am at campus
it is all because of she is moving to TOA
don't ask for any reason anymore mortals
We are both tired to answer any of that anymore
can't explain too much though
hope you can understand

now we have to separate for our own future
but hearts are stick together
the promise of friendship always there =)
I will always go Sunway to have a visit
hope that time allowed us to do so
all because of besides time to finish assignments . chicken angel still need to spend time with her black fryday
Ha Ha
I will try to not bother so often
just try okay

Currently not in mood
doing nothing at home but just watching muvees and series
or else taking care of the lil naughty niece
this kind of life is very FREE yet BORING also
things always happen in this way
I bet when sch reopen I will very miss this period of time
especially chicken angel is no longer with me
I have to face all the thing by myself and acc by some of my new friend that we just know each other for not even a year
hope everything ll be Okay
I just can't face any trouble more
think I ll get crazy

Today Danny told me that LUCT website is updated and student can check their result through net already
I am so excited wanted to know my result
but end up like mine one is still under proceed
very disappointed I have to say
want to know that I got fail any subject or not
especially I am requested to score at least B if not my 20k will gone
Oh my ..

Coming Sunday will go back KL purposely want to have a look at Cyberia
actually I am quite sure moving to Cyberia
it is all about myself
my family advice me better have a look before I decide anything
( Actually I told my friend I will move in d )
but things can't just decide like that
so better make some effort
go and have a look
make sure no regret
hope that I won't end up like confusing again like what I did always

sigh
move or not move
I am really confuse
everyone asked me to make decision on my own
Yess it's good to train me now
but I am just so easy to influence by others
Very easy - type

Hope that no more important decision I have to make in coming days this year
enough of this recently

This is the first post in 2oo8
I hope that
everything ll be fine
everyone is happy and healthy
that's all we should only ask for
ain't ?

I Love my Family
I Love gang - sTarZ
I Love my bestiee
I Love G'dom
I Love everyone Love me
I Love everything Lovely
I Love myself
I Love simple and complicated
I Love I Love 2008 ``

Lots of Love,
Tze Yee with heart

No comments: