Happieee birthday pig `

19 of Jan 2oo8 . Saturday . unknown weather

2256 p.m.

Today is a big day
because it is Chu Kim Hui's 19th birthday
I owe her big one
She helped me lots and never ask for me to say even Thank You -
She is my bestieee FOR LIFE

Time flies back to We were both 13 years old
meet each other at the same class
she sit infront of me
with her freaky long smooth hairs
We be closer and closer
and we are bestieee since form one
things does not go smooth as you aspect
Some friends actually do influence our friendship at the end of the year
those so called bestie accompany her lots and finally dumped me to aside *sob*
finally true friendship proved at the second year
With her result . she get into different class with the Form one's bestieee
so . end up like they forget her day by day
lazy to find her and not as close as they always do
I am still aside . and may u say I have no any close friend there yet
so I always go to her class . have a visit and chatting lots with her
Yeah . We are more appreciate our friendship after that
because we proved it with bad time experience . a really bad one
All the time after that . no matter what I had did . she always there to support me and stay beside me =)

We not used to stick together always
but we still treat each other as bestieee
I will share anything everything with her with no Fear
because I know she is someone I can trust on *grins*
and she never break promise
I Love her not only as bestieee . also as my family

Dear zhu . I LOVE euuuu really muchiieeeee

wish u all the best in coming Years
I know you can live good always

sincerely from me . Tze Yee -
with Heartx

No comments: