I'm back

Hi all, I'm back !

On the first day of chinese new year, I am now exhausted and being thankful for finally done the spring cleaning (almost done!)
Jamie, my sister is now happily watching TV in the living room. Dad and mom are sleeping now and I'm going to join them soon.
I have nothing much to look forward during this new year, we didn't buy many cookies for the new year, nor drinks. This happen since 90% of the family is in the urge of cutting down weight. Cookies are never really that tasty, do not worth for me to gain FATTER and being more unhealthy. I should leave my stomach for something better, like meat =DD I'm just so sinful.

The other thing is, sorry for the plain design of the blog. I'm stuck with the interface design and I have no idea about the codes. Killing me and I decided to give up, pffff.

Anyhow, I'm thinking maybe you can show me some love via score my design kat Threadless. Do you ever hear about this? Honestly, I personally prefer DBH, their tees are a lot nicer, every single tee is great ! Threadless has good design too, but not so impressive if you compare with DBH designers' tee. However, Threadless offer better amount of money so Threadless it is.

So I spent my time to come out this,



I know the design is a bit, naive? Maybe, I don't know but I like it a lot. This is the second one I try. Hopefully see some support from all my beloved friends, let me know if you are one. So how to show me your love? Click here and score my design (sign up first if you are not a member yet), comment if you want to, I don't force.

Here is the brand new start, I'm super lazy to do other thing now. Tapi saya sudah ada plan, hopefully I do work on it.

So, goodnight sisters and brothers. Thank you for spending time here <3<3<3

Selamat Tahun Baru Cina !

No comments: