The List goes on

Holiday ends
and now I was back to Desaria Villa
what a pain to wave goodbye to my family
but the good thing is some of them are coming over next week
I am expecting it

Today, 3 groups of us finally finished our first presentation of our 3 sets of characters
I feel released and happily updating my blog now
Anyhow I still have many things to do
my room mate asked ' So you finished your assignments? '
No, certainly no
The List goes on people
I guess I will never get to rest until I done my final submission of all

I am feeling homesick now
the feeling grows stronger when most of them are going back home today
and some of them are going to Genting Highlands later

er, buy me things okay
even though I dunno what to buy also lar
*grins*

Well,
I am going to spend some time doing nothing effective but relaxing
catch up with the world later


p/s: I Love my nieces, they are precious.



With all my heart,
Tzeyee

No comments: