her name is Tzeyee

2 hours later my term break will officially reaches the end
I done nothing effective during this break
but I'm happy I done the 3 sets characters of Typography class
more than half of the class did
and now half of us have nothing Big to worry about for this Thursday

thought to do something for the journals
but I have putting too less effort on it
it turns out I did nothing for that
I mean Nothing
I have my mind stuck with the commercial and the natural packaging
I am starting to sick of spices and Astromax

I guess I should never design anything I like
I will still sick of it too

for instance, I am no longer like the Beryl's chocolate as much as I did
and I am sick of Claire de Lune
besides, I dislike the term phobia
not to mention I hate Yaris
well, they are always some exception
I still like Helvetica and Sakura

Well, I am going to meet Ken Goh tmr
how my day will be is all depends on him
you see, my happiness are depend on the lecturers

remember how she spoiled my days by telling me how stupid I am
it is a nightmare
the most horrible morning I ever had in my life, so far

I still remember the rejections from Ken Goh
and the very embarrassing moment
this is one of the hardest moments in my life too

I have no idea how worst my life can be for being a design students
and totally no idea how worst my life will be for working in design industry
but the point is I still like to design
I don't really want to be better than everyone out there
I will never be the best, I know
I just want my work to be appreciated
and one day, someone at the opposite of the world will also know my name
from the designs I have created, for years they will remember it and the designer name, which is mine

it is a goal that hard to achieve
but I am still young, I dare to say
I will try, I will have one day people recognize my name with my designs.

To leave a sign in this world, before I'm gone.


Tzeyee

1 comment:

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

i'm sure your work will be well-known someday!
i know you can do it & god bless us designers, unlike artist, we dont get famous after we die, hopefully :)