Tagged and Dermatographism.

Tagged by Bel

Instructions: Remove 1 question (any from below) and add in a personal question, make it a total of 19 questions. Then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged.

1. What are your nicknames?
541 and Ten dollar.

2. What is your most favourite thing to do?
Eating good foods.

3. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Disgusting food.

4. Is there someone in your heart right now?
No.

5. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No, how will I survive if I have no money to buy food?

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
People I love a lot.

7. What do you feel like doing right now?
Go to the bed and sleep until tmr ends.

8. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Unless I love him that deep.

9. List out 3 goods points of the person who tagged them!
Friendly, kind and attractive.

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Too much to list out, but loving each other is the must.

11. What are the things that will make you think that he/she is bad?
Oh it's depends. People I love did something so wrong I might forgive, people I don't love did a tiny mistake, I boycott him/her for years.

12. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Delicious food, am I too greedy?

13. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
Happy.

14. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
If want to change, then change every bits of it, if not, then bear with it.

15. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Being more independent, perhaps.

16. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
I am Goh Tze Yee.

17. If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world, what would it be?
My family.

18. Are you afraid of falling in love?
Pass.

19. Why should we think of a new question?
Guess we are just too free, which totally wrong.

I tag:
only Quin.

Finally I'm back.
17102008 . Friday . Raining

Hiye readers, so glad I'm able to load in the page, and had a good time reading your posts.
Today is memorable yet tiring, shall upload some pictures on next post, which will be around next week.
Anyway, why memorable?
Because Kelly Kuso Hoh Ai Reen came LUCT to pay a visit, as well as being my photography final assignment model, with her boy, Keivyn.
Anyway, I'm so glad to see her in the campus again, it's like we go back to last year, when we are still staying together, and in one same class, one same group and we spent almost every minute together =)
Time flies and now I'm staying with my third room mate.
I always wonder is it I am that hard to stay with, I guess I don't bite ain't?
Pathetic, one of you transfered to TOA and one of you just stop it. People I love, people I like, all gone. Leave me with one shy room mate and we don't chat (we talked) even though we stay together for almost 2 months.

Well well, The ms Penguin and mr Bear are just the natural poser, the photo shooting session is going smooth, if you ignore the setting part and the troublesome hot shoe adapter.
Specially credits for Shiau Fong and Ting Ting for helping the setting from the early morning until afternoon.
Not forgetting others like Quin, Wan Jou and Eric for helping me as well.
As for Stella and Yang Yang, I'm so glad you guys didn't break the lamp, thanks for willing to take the high risk for it. And I will never pay if you really broke it =) just kidding.

Even I appreciate my classmates' help a lot, my models can post even better when they all gone.
What can I say? if I got next assignment for photo shooting, you two can never run from me, never.

Anyway, had a good time in Wings coffee with reen. It had been long time we were sitting together in the cafe there, and campus life without you, I never go in Wings more than 5 times.
So come back lar, not for study, just to visit me more often =)

I am running out of word to blog now, guess I'm just too sleepy, so I don't even check the grammar, spelling and vocab as well. Forgive me for anything wrong, I just barely see part of my words here.

So, good night everyone, tomorrow is a tough day.

XOXO,
Tzeyee

p/s I got a new skin allergy problem which is Dermatographism. I wonder why this kind of thing always happens on me.


4 comments:

Quin said...

why tagged only me???!!

aiyo... now i have to think who to tag.. tag one only also can, right?

hah... a new skin problem? take care la..

e Loe said...

when can i see the pics?

Quin said...

you got tag!!!

Kelly Hoh Ai Reen 何艾璘 said...

of course will go visit u again!!
no worries ~

remember to burn the cd for me k?
thank Q !

eh what dermatographism ?
what's that ?
izzit worst than eczema ?