The Butterfly Award



1. Put the logo on your blog;
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you;
3. Nominate any number of blog you want to share this award with.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

Let’s spread the joy of blogging and warmth of friendship through this Butterfly Award.Please accept the award and happy blogging.

Awarded by Quin of this Butterfly Award
I found it funny at the first place, but then I am quite touched over this.

So I decided accept it and award others as well

People who I awarded

Kelly Kuso Hoh Ai Reen for the pixel art information as well as her thoughts.
Melissa Cheng Wen Xing for her touching posts.
Ee Loe for her daily life and update me things happened in Kuantan.
Quin for sharing her works and her thoughts.
Kaye Lynn for being my favorite blogger.

Besides, I still love to read some other blogs which I linked
Somehow, I love these 5 the most =)

1 comment:

e Loe said...

thanks 41 ~
i will update more!!